Mandatory overtime with a migraine sucks a lot!
You’d think with 85 regular season games, I wouldn’t get so emotional, but I can’t help it. I love my team!! Especially when they go from down by three after ten minutes to tied at five at the end of regulation!!
Why did I rush home?
Don’t want to go to work.
Staying home means spending an entire day with my child.
I’m going to go put real pants on…
Me: It’s almost bed time.
11: No it’s not, I go to bed at 10.
Me: *glare of irritation *
Ten minutes later…
11: I’m going to bed. Good night!
I showed up for work two hours late because instead of being a responsible adult, I slept until 9 this morning…but hey, it snowed yesterday so I couldn’t get in trouble!
I left work two hours early because someone said they heard we were supposed to be getting more snow this evening… snow is scary, so I can’t get in trouble for that either!
*insert sinister laugh*
1. I’m back after 7ish months…sorry, I missed you all!!
2. I woke up to a shit ton of very unwanted snow.
3. I had every intention of decorating for Christmas today, but the snow prevented me from getting to my shed…I think it’s a sign considering that I haven’t decorated the last three years!
4. The Ravens played a kick-ass game.
5. Eleven and I had quite the conversation regarding race in professional sports: brown is to the NFL as white is to the NHL.
6. The Caps got four goals past the so-called King! WooHoo!
7. I’m not sure how…or if I’m going to make it to work tomorrow since everything is already covered in a sheet of ice, and the freezing rain just started.